The MEHS Team has experience with a range of business sectors including:
Oil and Gas (Upstream, Midstream, & Downstream)
Pulp and Paper Mills
Renewable and Alternative Energy
Metal Foundry and Fabrication
Mining & Refining
Example Projects include:
- Health & Safety Audits for Fortune 50 Oil & Gas Company focusing on refining operations, oil & gas production fields, pipeline operations, and dock systems within the U.S.
- EHS Audits at various pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities and collection centers in the U.S., Europe, Asia, & Central America
- EHS oversight for manufacturing build-out construction in the U.S
- Greenhouse gas reviews, program implementations, and third-party audits for various energy retailers, marketers, and generators and oil and gas entities
- Material handling reviews covering a range of issues: from nanomaterials use in biotech environments to material handling and rack storage safety issues in large chemical plants
- U.S. DOT Hazardous Materials Program development for a large refinery in California
- Health, Safety, and Industrial Hygiene assessments inside Wind Turbines across the U.S
- USCG Audits for hazardous materials handling at shipping docks in the U.S
- EHS Program development for a Customs-bonded Transporters/Logistics organizations
- Tier 1 and 2 Energy Audits for aerospace manufacturers and warehousing facilities
- Air Compliance Program Development, Permitting, and RTO Equipment management for a Paint Manufacturing Operation
- Air Compliance Permitting and reporting for Paint Manufacturing operations
- US DOT audits on oil and gas downstream, midstream, and upstream
- Title V implementation programs and reporting
- Punch press safety audits in industrial manufacturing
- Cogeneration plant (CHP) EHS programs implementation including hexavalent chromium issues, bird nuisance, EHS compliance and system reviews, and confined space analyses.
- Research and Development program development including radiological surveys and electrical program implementation.
- Sustainable program implementation including impact and LCA influence on construction projects.
- SCAQMD rules applicability reviews for aerospace manufacturers.